A tale as old as time: you went to your school's bookstore, bought yourself a fancy digital book and saved some cash, but now it's a little unclear how to actually start reading!
(After following these steps, if you don't see your book when you sign in, please do a hard refresh of your browser -- https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/tech-tip-how-to-do-hard-refresh-in-browsers/)
Worry not, friends -- we're here to help:
- All RedShelf codes bought from a bookstore can only be redeemed when you're signed into a RedShelf account. If you've created an account already, feel free to sign in or reset your password. If you've never created a RedShelf account before, you can here!
- Once you're signed into RedShelf, navigate to 'My Shelf' (click your name in the top right corner or https://redshelf.com/library/).
- Click 'Redeem an Access Code' and enter the alphanumeric code you received from the bookstore.
- Click your name in the top right and click 'My Shelf'.
- That's it, dive into your new book!
Something go wrong? Basket ID error? Please send us a clear high-quality picture of your receipt.
Down-voting this article? Rad, just let us know how to improve it below!