How your students access their RedShelf eBooks:
1. Student purchases their RedShelf eBook from the bookstore and a unique PIN prints on the sales receipt, near the item.
If no PIN prints on the receipt, the bookstore should:
• run the Coordinate Only process in Booklog and transact again
• verify the pricing + SKU by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• email email@example.com for Booklog’s Support Team
2. Student visits the bookstore’s RedShelf White Label to log in or create an account.
If a student doesn’t know their RedShelf password, they can reset it by clicking ‘Forgot Password?’
on the login screen
3. Once logged in, student navigates to ‘My Shelf’.
‘My Shelf’ is in the drop-down menu in the top right corner when the user is logged in.
4. Student clicks “Redeem an Access Code” and successfully redeems PIN.
If the code is 'invalid':
The student is not logged in, or the student redeemed the code on another account, or
the student is mistyping the code or entering it into ‘coupon code’, instead of ‘redeem an access code’