How your students access their RedShelf eBooks:
1. Student purchases their RedShelf eBook and a unique goo.gl URL prints at bottom of their bookstore receipt.
If “Basket ID Error” or no goo.gl URL prints, the bookstore should:
• verify the pricing + SKU by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• verify the product adoption
• re-process the transaction
• open a ticket with NBC’s Support: email@example.com
2. Student visits the goo.gl URL to obtain their RedShelf Access Code.
goo.gl URLs are case sensitive. Please ensure the student types it exactly as it appears on the receipt.
goo.gl = golf oscar oscar (dot) golf lima
3. Student visits the bookstore’s branded RedShelf site and logs in or creates an account.
If a student doesn’t know their RedShelf password, they can reset it by clicking ‘Forgot Password?’ on the login screen.
4. Student clicks “Redeem an Access Code” and successfully redeems RedShelf Access Code.
If code is 'invalid':
The student is not logged in, or the student redeemed the code on another account, or
the student is mistyping the code or entering it into ‘coupon code’, instead of ‘redeem an access code’