How your students access their RedShelf eBooks:
1. Student purchases their RedShelf eBook through the bookstore’s site and a RedShelf.com account is automatically created for them.
If the purchase does not process, the bookstore should:
• verify the pricing + SKU by emailing email@example.com
• verify the product adoption
• re-process the transaction
• open a ticket with MBS’s Support Team
2. Student logs into their bookstore site and clicks 'Activate and Access eBooks'.
3. Student's bookstore site account connects to a corresponding RedShelf account.
4. Student is able to access their RedShelf eBook without leaving the bookstore site.
If a student receives a 500 Error, this means that the Single Sign On to RedShelf has failed.
The student can login directly to redshelf.com by using the password reset tool.
Bookstore, please alert RedShelf of 500 errors: firstname.lastname@example.org